1. What is Laser Skin IPL Device?
IPL stands for intense pulsed light. IPL and laser use light energy to keep follicles from forming new hairs.
2. Does it work on all types of body hair?
You can use our device on your face,legs, underarms, and bikini line.
3. Does it hurt?
No it doesn't hurt you may feel a warm sensation on the skin.
4. How frequent do I need to use it?
For a much effective result we recommend to use it once a week for the first 10 weeks until you achieve your goal.
5. How long will it take before I start seeing results?
You will see a reduction of hair in 2-4 treatments, with complete results after 10 treatments. However, results vary from person to person.
6. Is it safe to use over tattoos?
No, you should not IPL over tattoos, although going around tattoos is fine.
7. Is it safe to use for freckles or moles?
No, we don't recommend it.
8. Is it safe to use while pregnant or breastfeeding?
No, we don't recommend it.(Please consult your doctor before using the device).
9. Do I need to save before using the device?
Yes, we recommend you shave the desired area before using the device.
10. Does it work for all skin tones?
Yes, it is suitable for all except the darkest skin tones.
11. What should I do after skin care?
Pay attention to sun protection. It is recommended to avoid direct artificial light sources, such as sunbathing.